Just a quick post today. There post will only pertain to you if you have the Weaver Theme Installed and want to add more social buttons.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- In the left hand column go to Appearance and click SHORTCODES+Pro
- Click on the tab called SOCIAL BUTTONS. It was purple last time I checked.
- There are many buttons included. So you can just click the box next to the one you want to use and don’t forget to paste the link to your social media in the box to the right.
- Scroll to the bottom, below all the premade buttons.
- Check the box next to the first blank row.
- Type in description
- Paste in link
- The box below those item there is a link landscape button. Click on it to upload the icon.
- Click Save Social Buttons