Well I haven’t been blogging much on this site because I have another as well. I thought it was time! I will be doing a series of posts on questions that I get asked all the time by clients. I often get told…”I have a stupid question, but…” Well there are no stupid questions. I hope to answer a few of those things that people a usually afraid to ask. So here is the first….
How do I add links to mailchimp?
When you are logged into your mailchimp account and are in the edit area for your campaign there is the tool bar on the right hand side. See the screenshot below.
- First thing is add the text you want to be a link.
- Highlight the text with your cursor so it is highlighted purple like in the image below.
- Click on the button in the tool bar that looks like three chain links connected. It is circled in red. When you click on the chain link a new screen with open.
- In grey you can see it says Web Address. Below this there is a box where you can type in the full address of the website you want to link too. So include http://www.yourwebsitelink.com. Your best may be to copy/ paste the website address.
- Click Insert
- And that’s it….your text will now be a link!