2014 Marketing Workshop
Friday, January 17th, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Kendra Arnold of KLA Concepts presents:
Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO and how can it Help Your Business?
How do you increase your search engine rankings?
- What to Know About Google
- Linking and Backlinks
- Meta Keywords and Descriptions
How do you use them to optimize your visibility?
- The importance of Content and Keywords
- Knowing your target market
Susanne Kennedy from Referral Institute presents:
How to Stay “Top of Mind”
- Communicate a Clear Message
Why do you do what you do? Can you communicate it well?
Do people “want to come along” with you to fulfill your vision?
Is your mission clear and well communicated?
- Hone your Target Market
Is it clearly defined? Can you use it to determine how to spend your time, money and energy?
- Learn how to Mine your Database and Clarify your Relationships
- Develop Strategic Planning
What activities are important? How do you keep track?
There will be time for Q&A following the presentations
Cost: $25 per person, cash or check ($25 plus sales tax per person with credit card). Cash or check, use coupon code: No Plastic
Refreshments will be available
Where: Santa Fe Community Foundation, 501 Halona St, Santa Fe, NM 87505