- I often get asked about business resources in Santa Fe. There are a lot of resources for networking, which is an absolute must to grow your business. Check out the list below and try out at least one!
- Misc. Business Resources
- Santa Fe Small Business Development Center
- WESST – Women’s Entreprenaur non-profit
- Small Business Incubator
- SCORE – Provides business support. Mostly a bunch of old men, sometimes helpful, sometimes not
Los Alamos Entrepreneurs Network
- Santa Fe Professional and Business Women
- Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce
- Technology Ventures Corporation
- Santa Fe Hispanic Chamber
- Santa Fe Software Developers
- Women of Santa Fe Networking Group
- This group meets every two months. There is no sign up fee to join the group, but it is $27 for the lunches. The meeting is almost 3 hours long, but well worth it. There are all women small business owners. There is time for networking and sometimes education.
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- New Mexico Business Calendar
- Start Up New Mexico
- Friday Networking Lunch
Weekly networking group. It costs $149 for 52 lunchs, but not cover the cost of food. You are sent to one of 30 reatuantss each week with 4-5 people. Steve Rose is the organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is an intro lunch at Café Martin where Steve & Barbara are (co-organizers) and there are anywhere from 6-12 people at this intro lunch. It is half new people and half old people. I can attend with you if you want to try it out.
- Santa Fe Green Chamber
This is like the chamber of commerce with monthly meetings, but geared towards green. They have a monthly event called Green Drinks.
- Leslie Carleton with Coffee Conversations
They meet on Mondays at Zia Diner. Check her website for a schedule in Santa Fe.
There are a lot of specialized meetups. It is a good idea to do a search for those relevant to your industry.
Leave a Comment