We can build a custom website or WordPress site for your business. You might need a basic site with 5 pages or a more elaborate 50-page site. We will never try to sell you what you don't need, and we will always create what you want. We pay attention to every aspect of website building, not only how it looks, but also how it functions and the coding behind the scenes. We can continue to update and monitor your site once it is built, or train you how to manage your site. If you prefer to manage your own site, we can build you a custom WordPress site that is easy to manage and provide training.
We work with:
- And More
It is not enough to just build a website. It is also important to make sure that search engines and customers can find it. We insert analytics coding into every website, which helps you track how your website is doing and see where you might need improvement.
We always give you the codes and passwords to your website. Once you pay for it, it is yours. Too often, designers are reluctant to give their clients codes to their own websites. At KLA Concepts, our website is your website!
If you already have a website and all you need is a little maintenance, we can help you with that, too. We have reasonable fees for monthly maintenance, updates, and monitoring.
The Website Process
Although it can seem overwhelming and time-consuming, it is important for business owners to consider a number of issues when designing a site. We ask the following questions when we first sit down together. Your answers help us get a better idea of your wants and needs.
If you don't yet have a logo, we might want to think about designing a logo before building your site. If you don't have colors or fonts that you use, we might begin with some branding development. Don't worry—the process is simple!
We'll start with these ten questions:
- Colors - what colors have you been using in your business?
- Do you have a logo?
- Do you have any fonts that you always use?
- What do you want your website to do? Sell products, provide information, reach new customers, help current customers?
- What websites do you love? What do you love about them? (colors, content, information, flow, navigation)
- What websites do you dislike? What do you dislike about them? (colors, content, information, flow, navigation)
- Do you want a blog on your website?
- Who is going to manage your website after it is built? Do you want to manage it yourself, or have a developer do it?
- How often will your website need to be updated? Are you constantly adding new images or events, like in a gallery or venue?
- Do you want additional features on your website, such as videos, webinars, or connections to Facebook or Twitter?
From your answers to these questions, we get a very good idea of what you are looking for and will design website concepts.
We discuss and modify the concepts until you approve them. Then, we begin building your website. After the initial building is done, we submit the website for your approval. This is your last chance to make any changes to the final design. Once approval is given, the remainder of the website is built. Your website will be completed soon, usually within four to six weeks.
Are you ready to get started?
Fill out our online intake form